February 22-24, 2013
State Road 471 across from Webster Elementary School at 416 S. Market Blvd., Webster FL.
Nature Coast Civil War Committee Officers:
President: Bill Micklon
Vice President: Doug Smutko
Treasurer: Pam Mann
Secretary: Corinne Smutko
NEW REENACTMENT SITE
The Nature Coast Civil War Commitee wishes to announce a new reenactment site for our 16th annual reenactment. The new site is located at 416 S. Market Blvd., Webster FL.
- Infantry, Cavalry, Artillery
- Battles on Sat. and Sun. at 2 p.m.
- Daily Artillery demonstrations
- Food Vendors
- Student Education day on Friday 9am - 2pm
- Ladies Tea Saturday
- Saturday night period ball with live band for reenactors only
- Church Service Sunday
- Water and fire wood for reenactor camps
- Hay for authentic camp bedding