The 19th annual Nature Coast Civil War Reenactment will be held
at Kirby Family Farm 19630 NE 30th St. Williston, FL 32696.
The event date is March 11th-13th of 2016
- The Battle will feature a full size historical locomotive on Florida's largest private railroad.
- Reenactor fee $7.00 per adult, $4.00 per child 8 to 17 including train ride at selected times. Children of the reenactors under 8 are free.
- This event features battles at 2:00 PM on Saturday and Sunday.
- Education day will be held on Friday from 9:00 AM until 1:00 PM.
- There will be a daily artillery or mortar demonstration.
- There will be a ladies tea on Saturday, & a civil war period ball Saturday night with a live band for reenactors only.
- Church service will be held on Sunday morning.
- Food will be available onsite to purchase.
- Modern and authentic camping will be availiable to reenactors.
- Hay will be provided for authentic camp bedding. Fire wood and water will be provided.
- Cavalry units must bring a current Coggins Certificate and fodder for their horses.
|Hosted by Nature Coast Civil War Reenactment Committee|
|1st New Jersey Light Artillery, Battery "B"|
|Kirby Family Farms|